mhonarc-users

Re: LDAP Interface

2002-07-02 09:30:08
On July 2, 2002 at 05:18, Ben Ocean wrote:

Sure. I'll be wanting to:
a) authenticate to LDAP (username, passwd)

This has nothing to with MHonArc.  It has to do with your HTTP server.
If using Apache, I believe there is an authentication module that
allows authentication via LDAP.

b) archive in LDAP (so as to conduct searches via calls to LDAP)

I do not know if LDAP would be efficient for this.  If you want
to do fulltext searching, I would not recommend LDAP.  What kind
of searching would you like to do?