MHonArc Users,

All mailing mhonarc.org mailing lists now have searchable archives
available at the following URL:
<http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/>.

Links to the existing alternative archives for lists are provided
at the aformentioned URL.  Feel free to use the alternative
archives if they are more useful to you.

--ewh

P.S.  I would like to give special thanks to Achim Bohnet for
preserving all the original mail from the past years at his very
useful archive at <http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/mailing-lists/mhonarc/>.
It made importing all the past messages very easy.  Since many
list messages contain links to his archives, I hope his archives
never go away.

I'd also like to thank Christopher Lindsey for providing the
hosting services for mhonarc.org and for letting me abuse his
systems in providing support for MHonArc.