mhonarc-users

Re: "Single" fails - no IndexNum?

2002-07-18 16:34:36
On July 17, 2002 at 18:03, Win Bent wrote:

MHonArc version: 2.5.8, upgraded from 2.4.6

  mhonarc -single msg

This worked beautifully under 2.4.6, but under 2.5.8 nothing is sent to
stdout.  The puzzling part is, it successfully decodes MIME attachments
in "msg"!

I've submitted your bug into the bug database.  You can view and
submit bugs at <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=mhonarc>.

I'm running perl 5.6.1 under Linux, and I'm switching back and forth
between MHonArc version by renaming directories in $HOME/lib/perl5/site_perl
but I welcome advice on better ways to make both versions available!

You can use different installation directories when running install.me.