mhonarc-users

Subroutine redefined (mhonarc::process_input)

2002-08-08 07:52:53
I'm trying use MHonArc in a perl script:

    #!/usr/bin/perl -wT
    use lib qw(/path/to/MHonArc/lib)

    require 'mhamain.pl';
    mhonarc::initialize();

    for my $mailbox (@mbox) {
        mhonarc::process_input(
            '-outdir', "/path/to/outdir/$mailbox",
            "/path/to/$mailbox";
        );
    }

The first time 'mhonarc::process_input' is called in the 'for' loop, I get
no warnings, but after that I get:

  Subroutine exclude_field redefined at (eval 25) line 1.
  Subroutine subject_strip redefined at (eval 26) line 1.
  Subroutine get_last_msg_num redefined at (eval 27) line 1.
  Subroutine get_base_subject redefined at (eval 28) line 1.
  Subroutine rewrite_address redefined at (eval 29) line 1.
  Subroutine message_exclude redefined at (eval 30) line 1.

Is this normal and should I not worry about these warnings, or am I doing
something wrong?

Regards,
--Ruud