mhonarc-users

Re: HTML files as attachments

2002-08-08 04:02:43

Earl Hood *wrote*:

> I have a mailing list and some of my users attach HTML files.
> > I want MHA to show these attachments as links (like it does with binary > files), and not to inline them in the body of the message.

Try:

<MIMEArgs>
m2h_text_html::filter; attachcheck
</MIMEArgs>

Thank you, Earl, but now I have another difficulty:

The doc says that "attachcheck" only works when "Content-Disposition" is
"attachment".
However, when I attach HTML files with Mozilla it sets "Content-Disposition" to
"inline".

My questions:

1. Is there any way to make "attachcheck" work with "inline" attachments too?
2. Do you think it's a bug in Mozilla?
3. How about other MUAs? How do they decide whether to use "inline" or
"attachment" for Content-Disposition? Do they let the user choose?

TIA.