mhonarc-users

Problems with SubSort

2002-08-15 18:55:50
I have SUBSORT on, and I haven't touched SUBJECTREPLYRXP.  However reply
messages with 'Re:' at the beginning of the subject line aren't appearing in
the same block as the parent message.  Here is an example:

09999 An earlier bug
        Sender 1
Re: 10000 Something is broken
        Sender 2
        Sender 3
10000 Something is broken
        Sender 1
10001 A later bug
        Sender 4

Now the messages are being grouped properly as the 'Re' messages appear next
to the parent message, but they come before the parent message, and they
have that pesly extra subject line.  How do I get rid of it so the messages
look like this:

09999 An earlier bug
        Sender 1
10000 Something is broken
        Sender 1
        Sender 2
        Sender 3
10001 A later bug
        Sender 4

I also have the thread index enabled, and that looks fine.

Thanks,

Alan Burlison