mhonarc-users

Re: Authsort using $FROMADDRNAME$

2002-09-03 07:34:10
[snip]

Thank you for the reply. The search variation you cite from the mhonarc
list archives will definitely achieve what I'm looking for. The author index
is primarily a novelty feature for our archive, so I'm pretty flexible as
to how it actually works/outputs. I'll give this a try.

Thanks again,

Steph

--

         Stephanie Smith        02-09-03 | 08:25