mhonarc-users

Problems with mha-decode "losing" attachments

2002-09-24 09:58:00
I'm sorry to trouble you, but I'm having some trouble with mha-decode.

I'm using it to transfer multiple messages from MS-Outlook... I highlight a number of messages in Outlook and forward them to
a unix mail account.  I then run someting like:

mha-decode -dcd-digest -single -outdir dirname /var/spool/mail/username

Sadly, I seem to be losing some messages! For instance I can batch together 4 messages, forward them and check the Unix /var/spool/mail file and all 4 attachments are in the file, but when I run mha-decode on them I only get three 822.*\.822 files (and the "normal" text file).

Has anyone else seen this?  Am I doing something dumb?

Very grateful for any help on this...

Regards,

Simon.