mhonarc-users

Re: [approved] RE: Problems with mha-decode "losing" attachments

2002-09-24 21:39:46
On September 24, 2002 at 13:05, "Johnson, Steve" wrote:

There is an error in mhmimetypes.pl, sub get_cnt.  I don't have the original
code anymore, but this fixed the same problem for me:
Note, the patch will work as long as you never have more than 99999 files
of a given type, or a file with 99999 as its number.

Thanks Steve for spotting the problem.  I more robust fix will be
included in the next release.