mhonarc-users

[approved] RE: Problems with mha-decode "losing" attachments

2002-09-24 19:13:00
There is an error in mhmimetypes.pl, sub get_cnt.  I don't have the original
code anymore, but this fixed the same problem for me:

sub get_cnt {
    my $ctype   = shift;                # content-type
    my $dir     = shift || $CURDIR;     # directory
    my $inext   = shift;                # passed in extension (optional)

    my(@files)  = ();
    my $ext     = $inext || (get_mime_ext($ctype))[0];
    my $pre     = $ext;
    my $cnt     = -1;
    local(*DIR);

    substr($pre, 3) = "" if length($pre) > 3;

    if (!opendir(DIR, $dir)) {
        warn qq/Warning: Unable to open "$dir": $!\n/;
    } else {
        @files = sort file_numeric grep(/^$pre\d+\.$ext$/i, readdir(DIR));
        closedir(DIR);
        if (@files) {
            ($cnt) = $files[$#files] =~ /(\d+)/;
        }
    }

# 822 correction SAJ Aug 02
    $cnt = substr($cnt, -5);

    ++$cnt;
    (sprintf("%05d", $cnt), $pre, $ext);
}

Sorry Earl, I should have sent this to you.