mhonarc-users

Excluding all attachments

2002-10-09 06:14:15
Since I'm new here I'd like to say hi to everybody on the list.

I've just started using Mhonarc 2.5.12 together with listar on a linux platform.

I have very limited storage capacities though so my question is if it is possible to disable Mhomarc's feature of extracting all the attachments of the messages in the archive. I would prefer that Mhonarc just ignored them all regardless of mime-type. All I want accessible in html form is the text messages. There is no need to store the attachments really for the list I'm running so they are just wasting my space. So is this possible to achieve and how do I do it?

I've been playing around with the <MIMEExcs> tag in the resource file, trying to list all the mime-types but this doesn't seem to affect Mhonarc. My Mhonarc still extracts power point-slides even though I have application/powerpoint in the list and it also creates lots of .bin files eventhough I have the octet-stream mime-type in there. The command I'm using to run mhonarc (I run it as root and as a cronjob) is just the following: mhonarc /home/listar/lists/archive/mylist.* -outdir /var/www/html/html/mylist/archive
So any hints on why <MIMEExcs> doesn't work for me?

Maybe the question has been answered before and if it has I apologize but I haven't been able to find an answer in the FAQ nor in the archives.

Thanks and regards,
Stefan

--
main(i){putchar((1312900435>>((i-1)/2|i>5)*8)+!(1&i|i>4))^78&&main(++i);}
Stefan Hellkvist, Work ph.: +46-8-585 33829, Cell.: +46-70 6731831