mhonarc-users

[approved] multiple mails

2002-12-11 09:41:03
Hello,

I have just a little question which I haven't found the answer.

When I get a mail in mbox format which contains other mails just like in
mailbox
or rfc822 format, each of them would be parsed seperety as an singe mail.

I parse it throw mhonarc to an perl script which insert the mails in a db.

Is it possible that mhonarc does not parse each of the mails seperty?
So that the attached mails would be shown below the mail ?

Thanks in forward.

Cheers

Peter