mhonarc-users

Re: multiple mails

2002-12-11 10:32:45
On December 11, 2002 at 14:54, Peter Valicek wrote:

When I get a mail in mbox format which contains other mails just like in mail
box
or rfc822 format, each of them would be parsed seperety as an singe mail.

I parse it throw mhonarc to an perl script which insert the mails in a db.

Is it possible that mhonarc does not parse each of the mails seperty?
So that the attached mails would be shown below the mail ?

To clarify, it appears you have a mail message that contains
multiple messages within its body, and you want to make sure that
the message is treated as one mail message and not split up.
Maybe <http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/faq/archives.html#split>
answers your question.

If I misunderstood, can you provide an example?