mhonarc-users

Re: Including multiple resource files?

2002-12-12 13:51:27
On December 12, 2002 at 11:41, Mattias(_dot_)Borell(_at_)lub(_dot_)lu(_dot_)se
wrote:

I've been using MHonArc for years, but only recently (after an upgrade)
done any major tweaking to the resource files we've been using at
our site. As our number of archives seems to be growing, I've found
myself wishing for an "include"-statement for resource-files, like:

Have a look at the INCLUDE resource:
<http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/include.html>.

On a related note, the -rcfile option can be specified multiple
times on the command-line.