mhonarc-users

Re: Re[2]: problem with FROMNAME

2003-01-06 00:45:49
On January 6, 2003 at 07:11, Bruno Demeilliez wrote:

As of now, the only thing you can do is avoid using $FROMNAME$
or modify mhonarc code directly.  An alternative is to
use $FROMADDRNAME$.
Use Human Name is more "beauty" than Username...
I understand what you mean but I would like if it's possible in this
case to modify $FROMNAME$ for it don't containt the part after '@',
like FROMADDRNAME.
Can you tell me if I can do it with change ressource variable ?

Not without code changes.

I'll see what can be added for the next release to address this
problem.