mhonarc-users

Re: ezmlm

2003-01-24 00:17:26
On January 23, 2003 at 21:34, Franco Galian wrote:

Hi, I'm archiving some mailing lists run by ezmlm-idx, with the
following command as a cron job
/usr/bin/mhonarc /home/vpopmail/domains/domain/list_name/archive/[0-9]*
-add -outdir /outdir

The list of folders must come after the command-line options:

/usr/bin/mhonarc -add -outdir /outdir
/home/vpopmail/domains/domain/list_name/archive/[0-9]*

The mailing list archive is generated OK, but when I run again the
command, some messages are detected as new, although they were already
archived. This results in two things: first of all, those messages are
repeated on the mailing list index every time the command is run, and
also it increases the disk usage.

See if the above reordering of the options fix things.  If not,
check if the dup messages have the Message-Id: header field set.