mhonarc-users

ezmlm

2003-01-23 18:34:48
Hi, I'm archiving some mailing lists run by ezmlm-idx, with the
following command as a cron job
/usr/bin/mhonarc /home/vpopmail/domains/domain/list_name/archive/[0-9]*
-add -outdir /outdir

The mailing list archive is generated OK, but when I run again the
command, some messages are detected as new, although they were already
archived. This results in two things: first of all, those messages are
repeated on the mailing list index every time the command is run, and
also it increases the disk usage.
I've thought it was a bug and waited some time for a new version, now
that I'm trying 2.5.14 I still have the same problem.
What could it be?
Anyone had a similar problem???
I have MHonArc v2.5.14, Perl 5.006001 openbsd (3.0)

Thanks in advance,

Franco