mhonarc-users

Re: problem importing e-mails from an inbox

2003-01-14 11:41:20
On January 14, 2003 at 09:30, "Mark Davoli" wrote:

Ok, I just tested that and yes. I get the same effect regardles of symlink
for actual path name. As for the ids, they are different. Here is the
headers for two messages. Well, actually, one of them is just the
placeholder for the inbox. Either way, even with only the place holder, the
application is not reading the second e-mail. I have to remove the
placeholder for it to work properly. I have also tried it with just two
distinct e-mails and that didn't work as well. Any ideas?

Do you set MSGSEP?

Can you zip up sample mailbox file that replicates the problem and
send it to me personally?