mhonarc-users

[approved] $OUTDIR$

2003-03-28 08:50:54
Hi all

Using the variable $OUTDIR$ one can know in which direcfory are saved the html
pages. In my case $OUTDIR$ will generate something like
/nfs/www/ssl.fast.de/docs/aisha/mhonarc/messages/aisha
My point is that I would like to get *only* the last part (the directory, in
this case aisha). Using the modifier :N oen can get first N chars, but how can
I get the last N chars. Should I use TEXTCLIPFUNC ?

Regards, Luis