mhonarc-users

mharc--

2003-04-08 09:10:18
Thanks,Earl.

I have not changed any parameters for mharc.Now I am able to create html
files using mhonarc.Also after configuring http server I was able to view
html pages of all mail messages w.r.t thread and date.

I have installed apache web server and configured httpd.conf and admin.conf
for date and threads .All looks fine.I have pointed rootdirectory to html
directory.

I verified mharc and namazu all went off well.

Now ,I have to read further how to get "search" block on screen of the web
page of appache.
Still I have to go through well through the material well I guess to
implement mharc and namazu.

Thanks
Balanand Pinni

-----Original Message-----
From: Earl Hood [mailto:earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 5:12 PM
To: mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: mharc--Help

On April 7, 2003 at 10:33, "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" wrote:

I get all my  digests for each list under /majordomo/lists/digest.
For example its /majordomo/lists/digest/test-digest for test list.
All mails sent to this list on this server will get created with numeric
value.EX:/majordomo/lists/digest/test-digest/004.
This is the mail that was sent to test user.

So as per your mail variable in config.sh ORGMAIL should be
ORGMAIL=/majordomo/lists/digest
OR
ORGMAIL=/majordomo/lists/digest/$LOGNAME-digest.I think this is correct.
.Since all lists get digested there .
But archived at some other place.

ORGMAIL should point to a mailbox spool file, not to a directory.

What you are trying to do is a customization of how mharc operates.