mhonarc-users

Tool to split huge archive before using MHonarc

2003-04-07 19:25:06
Hi,

I would like to use MHonarc to process a huge 50meg file of mailing list
messages that go back to 1995. Before doing so I'd like to break the large
file up into separate monthly files in the form of YYYYMM. Are there any
fairly recent, stable tools that will do this? I tried an old program called
"spmail" but it craps out with a segmentation fault.

Thanks for any help,

Kevin McCann