mhonarc-users

Re: mharc--Help

2003-04-07 17:12:22
On April 7, 2003 at 10:33, "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" wrote:

I get all my  digests for each list under /majordomo/lists/digest.
For example its /majordomo/lists/digest/test-digest for test list.
All mails sent to this list on this server will get created with numeric
value.EX:/majordomo/lists/digest/test-digest/004.
This is the mail that was sent to test user.

So as per your mail variable in config.sh ORGMAIL should be
ORGMAIL=/majordomo/lists/digest
OR
ORGMAIL=/majordomo/lists/digest/$LOGNAME-digest.I think this is correct.
.Since all lists get digested there .
But archived at some other place.

ORGMAIL should point to a mailbox spool file, not to a directory.

What you are trying to do is a customization of how mharc operates.