mhonarc-users

Re: Possible Follow-up Exhange question

2003-07-16 21:15:34
On July 16, 2003 at 18:43, "Williams, Travis L, NPONS" wrote:

We've figured out how it works.. (how to tell which messages are replys
to which messages).. (well we're 99% sure ;) ).. but we where going to
try and see if we know the real replies can we just add a in-reply-to
header with the proper message ID?  Also the message ID on the exchange
emails are just huge compared to any other that I've seen.. does mhonarc
care about the format or does it just try and match whats between the
<>'s?

Mhonarc checks for something within <>'s (which is what Internet
mail standard required).