mhonarc-users

Re: formatting flowed format with javascript

2003-08-14 10:10:44
Romain Brestac wrote:
I am new to this list so I hope my message is not too much off-topic.

Are you using or planning to use MHonArc, and is it a MHonArc usage question? If not, your message is very much off topic.

I would like to format mails using the flowed format into html with quotes. I have seen a perl script 'mhtxtplain.pl' doing this but my goal is to use javascript and regexes to format the text on-the-fly.

Making the use of JavaScript a goal? Assuming you are using MHonArc, why???

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson