mhonarc-users

[approved] Custom format Message headers

2003-08-28 08:51:06
I I wonder if I can format the message headers in a diffrent way. just a static
part (perhaps in <Fieldsbeg>?), in wich I can reference the headers with
$SUBJECT$, $FROMNAME$ etc.. I want to have a terse layout of the headers.

Sorry if it's in the manual but I am lazy and have already spent 5h on this..
;-) I hope you can help me. (BTW the common.mrc WITH the stylesheet really
should be the default, it is wonderfull, if you know css), it was easy to do a
pseudo groups.google.com layout. ;-)