mhonarc-users

Re: Fwd: Re: safe to edit .html files directly?

2003-09-03 00:52:18

The converted message header and converted message body are static, so
you can edit those sections.  There are special <!--X...--> comment
declarations that delimit the converted header and body in message
pages.

Great; that was my guess - I've been making my additions in the space between
the
</pre>
and the
<!--X-Body-of-Message-End-->

The only limitation about adding some links to extra files, MHonArc will
not know about those extra files.  Therefore, if MHonArc is asked to
remove the message, it will not remove the extra files.

Got it.

Wondering why the .Zip files aren't attached...

<!-- MIMEEXCS defines the list of content-types to exclude from processing.
<MIMEExcs>
application
audio
video
</MIMEExcs>
-->

Your MIMEEXCS is not commented out.  MHonArc uses a very simple parsing
algorithm.  Basically, anything outside of a MHonArc element is ignored.

Ah. Thanks!
--
- Vicki

Vicki Brown     ZZZ                   Journeyman Sourceror:
P.O. Box 1269      zz  |\     _,,,---,,_         Scripts & Philtres
San Bruno, CA       zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     Perl, Unix, MacOS
94066     USA         |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'   http://philtres.com
mailto:vlb(_at_)cfcl(_dot_)com  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)   http://www.cfcl.com/vlb