mhonarc-users

Not to index but still follow links: other solution than <noindex>?

2003-10-13 09:01:52
Hi,

I would like not to index some part of a document but still follow links. I
have read in the FAQ that <noindex follow> tag can be used for that:
<noindex follow>
bla bla
</noindex>

The problem is that the html document is then not conformed to html dtd. So I
wonder if there is other solutions to do that? <!--htdig_noindex--> can be
used to prevent indexing but htdig will not follow links too then. And It
seems that no <!--htdig_noindex_follow--> tag exist? Something I miss?

Thank,

--
Mathieu Peltier