mhonarc-users

Re: Installation (and usage) under Mac OS X 10.3.2?

2004-02-26 02:43:12
Good morning.

Can anyone provide step-by-step instructions for installing (and using)
MHonArc 2.6.8 under Mac OS X 10.3.2? I don't have any experience with OS X's
underlying Unix and therefore don't even know where to begin. Any help would
be appreciated. Thanks.

The basic MHonArc installation instructions for *nix systems should be
fine under Mac OS X.

However you might also try the OS X installer package I built. It should
work fine under 10.3, unfortunately I haven't gotten it to work under 10.2
yet, but am working on that.

http://liepins.net/mhonarc/MHonArc-2.6.8-OSX.tar.gz

Download, extract and run this installer.

Greetings,

_Lasar

--
Lasar Liepins