mhonarc-users

How to remove html tags.

2004-03-08 08:07:30
Hi,

I am planning to have a local mailing archive in our location.I am using
mhonarc v2.6.8 with Perl 5.006001 interpreter,with Lotusnotes POP3 mailaccount
and Eudora mail client.I am converting the messages from lotusnotes to archive
(In .html file),But the messages are not proper,i.e.,all the messages are in
mix with html tags.It is appreciate,if anyone give me a best suggestion to
remove those tags, when compiling the messages to html in mhonarc environment.

Please get back me,if u have any questions.

Thanks,
MaestroheroIndiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
HelpClick onthe image to chat with me