mhonarc-users

RE: Msg body <pre> format

2004-05-02 10:44:32
Terry,

I am not absolutely sure, but I suspect that the <pre> tags are occurring
because you are using the default MIMALTPREFS resource settings. According
to the docs, the default is to prefer plain text. See:
http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/mimealtprefs.html

My archive has both HTML and plaintext msgs displayed correctly. My RCFILE
has:
  <!-- Prefer html format in multipart MIME msgs -->
  <MIMEAltPrefs>
  text/html
  text/enriched
  text/plain
  </MIMEAltPrefs>

Regards,
Tim

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of Terry Ally
  Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 10:28 AM
  To: mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
  Subject: Msg body <pre> format

  All messages being archived carry a <pre></pre> tag which is problematic
for my HTML page. How do I remove this tag?

  Secondly, each message carry a footer advertisement for MHonArc 2.6.8. Is
this mandatory?

  Appreciate assistance.

  Terry