mhonarc-users

Re: Msg body <pre> format

2004-05-02 13:43:50
Tim Gwinn wrote:
Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
Terry Ally wrote:
All messages being archived carry a <pre></pre> tag which is problematic for my HTML page. How do I remove this tag?

You can use the 'nonfixed' argument. See the MIMEFILTERS and
MIMEArgs resources.

Hmm, I wonder if the 'htmlcheck' argument accomplishes the same
thing? I do not have 'nonfixed', yet any HTML msgs are not wrapped
in <pre> tags.

No, it doesn't. I was assuming that Terry is talking about all
*text/plain* messages, since <pre> wrapping is the default behaviour
of m2h_text_plain::filter. HTML messages are filtered by
m2h_text_html::filter, and the 'htmlcheck' argument just may make a
message be filtered through the latter even if there is a
"Content-Type:" header that incorrectly says something else.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson