mhonarc-users

MHonArc on OSX, once again.

2004-05-14 18:01:13
Hello.

I just wanted to let everybody know I've updated my little OS X installer to MHonArc 2.6.9. I also made a tiny site to go with it, to be found at
http://liepins.net/mhonarc/
The direct link to download the installer is
http://liepins.net/mhonarc/files/MHonArc-2.6.9-OSX.tar.gz

As far I can tell this installer does not work on OS X 10.2 or earlier. Unfortunately I don't have the resources right now to test this and find a way to get the installer to work under older systems.

Thank you for your time,

_Lasar

P.S.: To those who were interested in the GUI version of MHonArc, work has pretty much stopped on that, but I hope to get to work on it again, soon. Sorry for the delay.