mhonarc-users

[no subject]

2004-06-03 15:42:13
Hello MHonArc community.

I'm just using your useful software ... but I encountered a limitation.
So I decided to code a solution and distribute my patch :-)

Here is the problem I met :

The option M2H_EXPIREDATE allows to forget all messages sent before this date.
But I needed to delete all mails beetwen two dates ; typically, in order to get
all the mails sent for example in january 2003.
So I added the "empiredate" option.

This way, I can select my mails like this :
export M2H_EXPIREDATE="1 Jan 2003 00:00:00 GMT"
export M2H_EMPIREDATE="1 Feb 2003 00:00:00 GMT"

Because my english is not powerfull, I didn't find a good option name, so help
yourself for change "empiredate" to whatever you think better.

I hope this will help someone, one day ; maybe you will add it to the official
release ? ;-)

Cheers

Guillaume

PS: I'm joining the patches (diff -Nru) for the 6 files I've modified from
MHonArc-2.6.10-1.noarch.rpm

LinuxProcess - La programmation avec TUX
http://linuxprocess.free.fr/