mhonarc-users

Re: Duplicate attachments

2004-09-09 14:48:04
On September 9, 2004 at 18:15, Andrew Pollock wrote:

I run mhonarc hourly from cron over the mail spool of the mailbox of a user
subscribed to the list.

The problem I am experiencing is that for each run, the attachments are
reextracted (under new names) and stored on disk, and the HTML archive is
updated to point to the new filename. This leaves all the old attachments
lying around, unlinked to, until such time as the filesystem fills up, and I
remove all non-html files, and the process repeats.

Use -add.  If you do not, mhonarc is recreating the archive from
scratch each time.