mhonarc-users

Re: transform >> thread symbol in line in html

2005-04-22 05:41:42
when I transform my mail in html the thread inside the mail are show
with the ">" simbol and not with colored line,
can you help me to obtain these behaviour,

> you are referring to the quote replies in the message body.....there
> is nothing you can do unless you want to rebuild the mbox and replace
> the > symbols.
> hope i understood your question

For examples looking at this link:
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2005-04/msg00008.html
there is a blue vertical line where is quoted plain text,
I have this beautiful behaviour only sometimes in presence of quoted text.

How can I obtain nested line with different color in presence of different level of quoted text?

thank you again
bye,
Andrea.