mhonarc-users

Re: Using courier maildirs

2005-06-09 03:02:49
Good morning.

On 07.06.2005, at 19:46, Earl Hood wrote:

On June 7, 2005 at 11:21, Lasar Liepins wrote:

The MHonArc documentation has this to say on the subject of maildirs:
"MHonArc supports MH mail folders and UUCP/Unix mailbox files, so the
term "mail folder" represents the MH mail folder or mailbox file to
process. To convert a mail folder to an HTML archive, use the following:

prompt> mhonarc path/inbox"

"the following" does not work

Have you looked at:
<http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/faq/envs.html#maildir>

I bow my head in shame. It works just fine using the MHPATTERN resource. Thanks!

Greetings,

_Lasar

--
Lasar Liepins