mhonarc-users

Re: Wishlist: Please add real email address support with unlock code!

2005-08-05 07:47:33
On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 09:00:22PM -0500, Earl Hood wrote:

I'm not sure re-rendering the page with the real addresses are
needed.

Are you trying to do this for all email addresses that appear in a
message, or just for the "from" address?

I would like to do this for all email address.
Please look the Google groups:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.linux/browse_thread/thread/4acb35c86a72227a/b35d6ac7be17b2f6?lnk=st&q=linux+email&rnum=3&hl=en#b35d6ac7be17b2f6

You will see a line with: "Wbarwell
<Wbarw(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_at_)munnged(_dot_)mylinuxisp(_dot_)com> wrote:"

When you click on "...", it will give you the entire message after typing the
right code!
Because there are multiple lines with real email addresses which are hidden.

For the blind people:
We could to this with a POST request, but I can imagine that some spammer will
rewrite a perl script to harvest all
email addresses.

--
Best regards,