mhonarc-users

Date problem

2005-12-16 15:41:11
Hello,

I've got my archive separate into Year/Mon format. Messages near the very end of the month near midnight are not being displayed using the correct date (cronological view).

I'm using 2.6.15 w/ 5.8.0

For example:

From XYZ(_at_)XYZ  Mon Oct 31 19:01:00 2005
From: XYZ
Newsgroups: XYZ
Date: Tue,  1 Nov 2005 00:00:11 GMT
To: XYZ
Subject: Re: XYZ

This message shows up threaded as Oct 31. Where is this coming from? The only possibility is the 'From' field or there is a rounding error around midnight.

I even tried using the DateFields element and setting it to:
<DateFields>
NNTP-Posting-Date:X-List-Received-Date:date
</DateFields>

When I look at the message the 'Date' line shows correctly. It seems it is using the Date: field for generating the message html, but NOT using it when creating the cronological view.

Is there some other option that need to be overriden? Something related to DAYBEGIN?

It would seem like the DAYBEGIN should follow whatever rules was used to determine the msg time according to the DateFields, right? Even trying <USELOCALTIME> didn't work.