mhonarc-users

Re: Date problem

2005-12-20 13:11:54
On December 16, 2005 at 16:41, Ken Bass wrote:

I even tried using the DateFields element and setting it to:
<DateFields>
NNTP-Posting-Date:X-List-Received-Date:date
</DateFields>

When I look at the message the 'Date' line shows correctly. It seems it
is using the Date: field for generating the message html, but NOT using
it when creating the cronological view.

Is there some other option that need to be overriden? Something related
to DAYBEGIN?

It would seem like the DAYBEGIN should follow whatever rules was used to
determine the msg time according to the DateFields, right? Even trying
<USELOCALTIME> didn't work.

Will you provide me with sample data and resource file that
replicates the problem?

Earl Hood, <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com>
Web: <http://www.earlhood.com/>
PGP Public Key: <http://www.earlhood.com/gpgpubkey.txt>