mhonarc-users

Identifying the Person being Quoted

2015-08-23 08:07:02
        I am trying to modify replgroupcomps to add a line above
a quoted block of text that could look something like:

Bob Jones <bjones(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)net> writes:

        So far, I have been having trouble determining what to
add below the line of dashes.

        Better yet, is there an explainer for the syntax of these
files which one can sort of follow but not really?

I can tell that %; is a comment and long lines are continued with
the \ but after that, I get lost at times.

Thanks.

Martin