mhonarc-users

Re: Identifying the Person being Quoted

2015-08-23 19:12:06
Jym Dyer <jym(_at_)econet(_dot_)org> writes:
"martin McCormick" <martin(_dot_)m(_at_)suddenlink(_dot_)net>  writes:
to add a line above a quoted block of text that could look
something like:

Bob Jones <bjones(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)net> writes:

      So far, I have been having trouble determining what
to add below the line of dashes.

=v= The first line above was achieved with this at the bottom
of my replgroupcomps file (below the line of dashes):

Thank you very much. What you see is the example of adding that
line.

Martin