Re: idxname value ?

2001-06-07 05:20:42
It wasn't my permissions, it was an error in .namazurc
It works now, somehow. I've tried seting up different
locales, still I can't find japanese words. Works fine
with german or english.
Indexing goes well, after reading the manual I've installed
all of the listed software.
I'm searching using buffer CTL-C CTL-V. That works just fine
with chinese words.

Any advices about locales and coding ? What could be the
problem ?

Best wishes, Radoy Pavlov

P.S. I'm really sorry, but I'm new to 16 bit languages.
--
Error FE6B - Nonexistent - This comment does not exist,
and therefore you cannot read it. Please go away quietly.