Re: Patch to fix default checkbox list

2001-07-04 01:23:10
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:

Sorry, I misunderstood. It seems your patch (form_c-doc_name-patch)
doesn't affect it. It has only DOCUMENT_NAME related stuff...

Hope all is synchronised now.  I had submitted three patches -
form_c-doc_name-patch   - patches form.c for DOCUMENT_NAME
output_c-doc-name-patch - patches output.c for DOCUMENT_NAME
form_c-checkbox-patch   - patches form.c for DOCUMENT_NAME and checkbox

You only need to apply the last two patches as the first is included in
the third.

Philip

--
We don't smoke and we don't chew, and we don't go with girls that do.
                -- Walter Summers

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis