Re: Problems with configuring namazu.cgi

2003-04-03 14:48:28

As is often the case, I solved part of the problem soon after
I sent my request to the list. Hence this update.

I ran mknmz again, just to make sure, and can now search from
the command line. But namazu.cgi when used from a browser still
fails. Looking at the headers, it seems like it does not print
the 'Content-type' line which causes the 'Internal Server Error'
message.

.namazurc is in the same directory as namazu.cgi and has the
right values for Index and Template.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Harshal