namazu applying to ClearDDTS

2004-04-19 00:33:19
Dear namazu users and developers,

I have deployed namazu to a ClearDDTS server in order to provide a full-text
search interface to bug reports. It works out nicely. Thanks to all developers
involved in creating this handy tool.

However, the search result summary is not as ideal as we would like it to be. I
guess I will have to write a custom filter for ClearDDTS bug reports, which are
plain text format. I have a few questions:

- Have anyone developed a ClearDDTS bug report filter beforehand?
- If I need to develop a custom filter, any development guide or samples or
tips?
- under .../share/namazu/filter, I can see a few sample fiters. Which one is
responsible for doing plain text document filtering?

Thanks for your kind attention and assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Alex Leung.