Re: namazu applying to ClearDDTS

2004-04-19 01:09:59
I do not know at all about the contents of a ClearDDTS bug reports
file. For this reason, exact advice cannot be performed.

Leung Alex-r60005 wrote:

However, the search result summary is not as ideal as we would
like it to be.

Wasn't it a result with an ideal point like a summary throat?

I guess I will have to write a custom filter for ClearDDTS bug
reports, which are plain text format.

Is there any sample of a ClearDDTS bug reports file?

ClearDDTS bug reports file Wanting which inner portion to make
a summary should be shown.

Then, advice which creates a filter may be able to be performed.

- Have anyone developed a ClearDDTS bug report filter beforehand?

I do not know existence of ClearDDTS bug report filter.
TADAMASA TERANISHI
e-mail:yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp
                      http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~yw3t-trns/index.htm
Key fingerprint =  474E 4D93 8E97 11F6 662D  8A42 17F5 52F4 10E7 D14E