[Namazu-users-en] Re: Namazu-users-en Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

2004-06-03 15:22:50
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 08:02:54 +0900
From: knok(_at_)daionet(_dot_)gr(_dot_)jp
Subject: Re: [Namazu-users-en] mknmz hangs
To: fuerst(_at_)gmx(_dot_)li
Cc: namazu-users-en(_at_)namazu(_dot_)org

At Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:31:32 +0200 (MEST),
fuerst(_at_)gmx(_dot_)li wrote:
Short: mknmz hangs! I moved a lot of data on a new host and want to
recreate
my database now. But mknmz hangs after some files. At the first run it
hung
at file 30'112, after this I just made a restart and now it hangs since
long time at file 11627. Totally are 60'000 files to index.
Now, what can I do? It seems not the file is causing the problem,
because
the it is indexing now (or better: not) was indexed in the first run
(but
because auf ctrl-c the databse was broken so it started from scratch).
Is is maybe a good idea to exclude some dircetories in the first run,
and
take them e.g. in the second? So I can spilt the total amount of data?
It
takes a long time to index and it is frustrating when it fails after 30
hours indexing.

What environment do you run Namazu? Try the following command and send
the output to the list please:

mknmz -C

Then, try -d option to detect what things causes the problem.
--

output of mknmz -C is:

Possible unintended interpolation of @PERLLIBDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 204.
Possible unintended interpolation of @FILTERDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 205.
Possible unintended interpolation of @TEMPLATEDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 206.
Loaded rcfile: /usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc
System: linux
Namazu: 2.0.13
Perl: 5.006001
File-MMagic: 1.20
NKF: no
KAKASI: no
ChaSen: no
Lang_Msg: C
Lang: C
Coding System: euc
CONFDIR: /usr/local/etc/namazu
LIBDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/pl
FILTERDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/filter
TEMPLATEDIR: /usr/local/share/namazu/template
Supported media types:   (21)
Unsupported media types: (12) marked with minus (-) probably missing
application in your $path.
  application/excel: excel.pl
  application/ichitaro5: taro56.pl
  application/ichitaro6: taro56.pl
- application/ichitaro7: taro7_10.pl
  application/macbinary: macbinary.pl
  application/msword: msword.pl
  application/pdf: pdf.pl
- application/postscript: postscript.pl
- application/powerpoint: powerpoint.pl
  application/rtf: rtf.pl
- application/vnd.sun.xml.calc: ooo.pl
- application/vnd.sun.xml.draw: ooo.pl
- application/vnd.sun.xml.impress: ooo.pl
- application/vnd.sun.xml.writer: ooo.pl
  application/x-apache-cache: apachecache.pl
  application/x-bzip2: bzip2.pl
  application/x-compress: compress.pl
  application/x-deb: deb.pl
- application/x-dvi: dvi.pl
  application/x-gzip: gzip.pl
- application/x-js-taro: taro7_10.pl
- application/x-rpm: rpm.pl
- application/x-tex: tex.pl
- audio/mpeg: mp3.pl
  message/news: mailnews.pl
  message/rfc822: mailnews.pl
  text/hnf: hnf.pl
  text/html: html.pl
  text/html; x-type=mhonarc: mhonarc.pl
  text/plain
  text/plain; x-type=rfc: rfc.pl
  text/x-hdml: hdml.pl
  text/x-roff: man.pl

Is there something with my env-variables incorrect? My System is Debian
Woody on x86, Kernel 2.4.18, gcc 2.95.4.

So, mknmz -d gives

Possible unintended interpolation of @PERLLIBDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 204.
Possible unintended interpolation of @FILTERDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 205.
Possible unintended interpolation of @TEMPLATEDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 206.

same error msg as above.

I inserted for testing a print $LIBDIR after the line  $LIBDIR =
"@PERLLIBDIR@"; and gaves my as output: @

regards
d.

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router f\xFCr alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl