[Namazu-users-en] Re: Namazu-users-en Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

2004-06-08 14:30:30

At Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:22:44 +0200 (MEST),
fuerst(_at_)gmx(_dot_)li wrote:
output of mknmz -C is:

Possible unintended interpolation of @PERLLIBDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 204.
Possible unintended interpolation of @FILTERDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 205.
Possible unintended interpolation of @TEMPLATEDIR in string at
/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc line 206.

It seems the instllation was incomplete.

Is there something with my env-variables incorrect? My System is Debian
Woody on x86, Kernel 2.4.18, gcc 2.95.4.

I made a namazu-2.0.13 package for woody backport. However currently
there are not located in the web. Please give me some time to put them.

Okay
I've set those line inactive and let mknmz run again. It has slowed down,
but I let it run until...who knows...(started at Friday, now it's file 36141
out of 60603 files).
Is it possible it get slower and slower the more files are to dig? It's not
moving right now, but over the night it has done some files (4000 files)?

Thank you and regards