[Namazu-users-en] Index Time

2004-08-23 21:54:46
We're running a Dual Xeon 2.4GHz box, U160 SCSI drives and 1 gig of RAM.
The indexer takes over 15 minutes to run, and that's getting pretty scary!

We *thought* it only re-indexed changed documents but judging from the
time it takes to go through all the records that isn't the case. Is
there anything we can do to speed the indexer up? We're only talking
about 100ish megs of plain text documents here.

Thanks for the reply before, looking forward to more tips and tricks!

--
- Mitchell Vincent
- kBilling - An easy and affordable billing solution