[Namazu-users-en] Re: Index Time

2004-08-26 12:06:21
At Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:54:39 -0400,
Mitchell Vincent wrote:
We *thought* it only re-indexed changed documents but judging from the
time it takes to go through all the records that isn't the case. Is
there anything we can do to speed the indexer up? We're only talking
about 100ish megs of plain text documents here.

mknmz is trying to diggng specified directory with File::Find
module. It is an well known bottoleneck.

If you can make file list to add indexing, try the following:

$ mknmz -Y -F file-list.txt
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok(_at_)daionet(_dot_)gr(_dot_)jp